Re: newb

"Teach yourself Linux Fedora in 24 hours"
http://tinyurl.com/5ofhr

Jerod Johnson wrote:
I'm a college student and I just installed Fedora on my old laptop
in order to learn more about Linux.  I'm really quite new at this
whole Linux thing, so I was wondering if anyone had any websites or
books that I should look at so I can get my computer rolling.