Re: Fedora2 and WindowsXP success?

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 22:12, talberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Has ANYONE had success running a dual boot Fedora2 and WindowsXP
> system on one hard drive with different partitions?

I've had no problems whatsoever. However, I did very carefully follow
the instructions here first:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-May/msg00908.html

Although problems dual booting from the same drive with different
partitions caught some people unawares when FC2 came out they have been
very well publicised since, and their workarounds. There is a regular
posing to this list entitled

"README: Current Fedora Core 2 Problems & Solutions/Helpful Links"

in which the first issue is

"***WinXP Dual boot problems***"

which also contains the links to the workarounds. This are also detailed
on the website www.fedorafaq.org.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren@xxxxxxxxxxx          www.dzr-web.com