Re: Network config help

Hi,

> > This is kind of an off-topic, but the computers at my school run windows
> > 2000, and they use Novell networking to logon. Since I use Linux at
> > home, I would like to be able to go to school and use it too, just to be
> > different.
>
> Make sure your systems administrators are OK with this.

Novell is typically there so the sysadmins know who is in and who isn't.
I access my work account from home very frequently (like almost every
day) using FC3t1 (and everything prior to it) without a problem.

The Novell client then gives you r/w access to your filestore on the
servers. You should be able to just ftp into that using your Novell
username and password. The sysadmins will still know you're on and the
u/n and p/w verifies it's you. Unless they're on Novell 3 in which case
any script kiddie can waltz in ;-p

TTFN

Paul
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.