Unmounting SMB Share

Hello!

When I mount a Windows (SMB) share on my FC2, it works just fine.
However... I can't unmount it: "device busy".

I mounted my smb share by using the command:
mount  -t  smbfs  -o  username=user_name,password=password   //win_machine/share   /home/user/mount_point

I used the command-line (haven't tried /etc/filesys, yet...)

I work on my share just fine but, when I'm finished, I can't umount it (Of course, I closed my Nautilus window used to access the share and all windows files I used were closed).
I can't even shutdown my computer properly as many error messages regarding the unmount are displayed when shutting down:

umount: <mount_point> device is busy
umount2: Device or resource busy
smb_retry: signal failed [-3]
smd_add_request: request 1dcd9e80, mid = 25] timed out!
<mount_point> Input/output error
(errors repeated countless times)

I also tried shutting down my windows machine while shutting down FC2, with no luck.

Without mounting my windows share, I can access it with no problems at all (Nautilius or Konqueror:  smb://)

Am I doing something wrong regarding the mount command?
Am I doing something wrong regarding the unmount command (umount  //win_machine/win_share)
Anyway, why doesn't my FC2 machine shuts down properly?
Any alternate suggestions for me to access my Windows (XP Home) share?
Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance,
JC