Date: 21 Aug 2004 12:54:36 -0400
From: "C. Linus Hicks"
Subject: Re: USB console via KVM switch on FC2
To: For users of Fedora Core releases

On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 11:32, Sterling Lindsey wrote:

> It's all very confusing to me. It looks like two different keyboards
> and mice are found.

You probably know that the KVM will appear to have its own keyboard and
mouse, even if you don't have those plugged directly in to it. So, from
your configuration diagram, I believe you are correct - it ! is seeing two
keyboards and two mice. Have you tried plugging keyboard and mouse into
the KVM rather than the hub?
--
C. Linus Hicks

--- End Message ---