Re: Cron useage question

Where in the manpage info, is this defined so that I might not have to ask what is in retrospect a stupid question that really does have an answer if only *I* knew *where* to look?

You may want to consider putting the following line in your .bashrc file:
alias man='man -a'
If you're the root user, add the line to /root/.bashrc and the next time .bashrc is sourced, every time you say:
man SomethingOrOther
you'll get the references from each chapter, one right after the other.

Just try running     man -a SomethingOrOther     and see what you get.

--
Bill Gradwohl
bill@xxxxxxx