Backups to DVD - Is mondo good?

While k3b looks usable for some stuff, it doesn't seem to handle backing
up more than will fit on a DVD without manually laying things out.
I didn't see anything that comes with fedora that works like dump/restore
(that is an option for me too, but my DVD blanks hold twice what my
tapes do).

I found a package called Mondo that seems like it might do what I want,
but I haven't taken a detailed look at it yet. Since if the package
were the best DVD dump package out there, I would have expected it to
already be in Fedora, so I am wondering if it has some major problems before
I put too much effort into trying it out.