Re: Local Printing

BT> I will give this a try, see if I can come up with anything. Thanks
BT> for the ideas and info!

Good luck.  It's funny how none of the other responses picked up on
local terminal printing.  We still use it here because our student
records system still runs on VMS, but in the old days that's just how
it worked: you had a parallel printer hooked to your VT100 and the
application sent codes to switch between screen output and printer
output.  Does anyone still remember the old days?

 - J<