Restoring passwd and shadow files

Hello everyone,

I'm currently moving data from one machine to another and would like
to move over all my users logins with ease.  I've never done it
before, but I assume if I copy all of these files from my old server
to my new one, all should work well.

Here's what I *think* I should move:

/etc/passwd
/etc/passwd-
/etc/gshadow
/etc/gshadow-
/etc/gshadow.lock
/etc/shadow
/etc/shadow-

Is this correct?  I'm moving a RH9 box to another RH9 box and a FC1 to
and FC2 box.  I figured it should be the same for each of the three
versions.

Anyone actually done this and can offer help?

Thanks,
Kevin
--
Kevin Old