Re: [FC1] Suddenly started getting strange things with yum update

jludwig wrote:

If I remember correctly this is standard yum.

If a server is too busy, down, is in the process of being updated or
such , these are common messages.

What will happen is yum will retry the site (default 20 set lower, to
say 3). After this it will try another site (in /etc/yum.conf) of exit
with an error.

I know that. But if you look again at my original email yum gets the same file 6 times first - from the same server! Only then does it fail.

Any further thoughts?

JDL