Installing Fedora Core 2

I can't believe this question isn't asked of this list dozens of times a day, but I can find no reasonably detailed reference covering all the various installation methods. So sorry to make members of this list repeat themselves. I want to install Fedora Core 2 on an older NetPC with limited resources. This unit doesn't have a CD and can't boot from an external USB CDROM. I need to know the following:

1. What are the minimal hardware requirements for Fedora Core 2 (disk space, RAM, CPU if applicable)?

2. What options do I have for installation when I can't boot from CD and starting with Fedora Core 2 the boot images no longer fit on floppy? I've been told that I can do it by setting up a PXE boot server, but details on that have been sketchy. Before I expend energy on such an approach I'd like some additional input from more experienced Fedora users.

Pointers to any web resources would be most welcome. The apparent lack of documentation on the Fedora website is disappointing. The detail in the README files that get created on CD when you download the ISOs is of little help. Maybe I'm just can't see the forest for the trees, but I've never had such a problem with any of the numerous Linux distributions I've installed in the past.

Thanks for any help this list can offer.

Jim Napier