Re: wonder

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 11:21, Caloy Fernandez wrote:
> I tried to format fedora. i dont want win 98 on laptop. it s old.
>
> when i tried to install but it says i dont have enough ram

Caloy, when you boot the system there is usually a prompt to get into
the Bios. Some use Del, others F2, or some other key. You need to hit
that key as the system boots. Once in the bios, do not change anything.
You want to look at how much memory it says you have. My guess is 64mb
given that you said it had 98 on it. My guess is that the Hard Drive is
what is 5gb. If this is the case, you may need to search the web to find
memory for that system. Or you could run it without X. (Run level 3)

--
Edward M. Croft
Sr. Systems Engineer