Re: FC2 does not recognize ISA ethernet card

First, if its not too late, zip into windows, bring up the props on
the card.  Io and Irq...

then zip back and type:

modprobe ne io=0x300 irq=9

Or whatever your io and irq is.  That was mine for a long time.  If
you have the floppy disk of utils of your card, that should have a
util to tell you the settings.  You can use a 98se cd to boot into dos
and then run the util from the floppy.

Ummm....  thats about all I can tell you.  Good luck...

Of course that is assuming that its ne compatable...  I could tell you
exactly if you could tell me what chipset that thing uses.

-Matt