OpenOffice.org PDFs and gPDF

If I save any OpenOffice.org Writer document to PDF, when I try and open
it in GNOME PDF Viewer (gPDF) all of the characters are displayed as
squares, whereas in XPDF (which gPDF is meant to be based on) they
display okay, and in ggv they display okay although there is an error
message displayed in a dialog. Can anyone else reproduce, before I start
searching through Bugzilla? If I report this, I guess it should be
against gPDF and not OOo, but in that case should it get reported at
bugzilla.gnome.org (i.e. upstream) or to bugzilla.redhat.com?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren@xxxxxxxxxxx          www.dzr-web.com