gyum applet icon vs. rhn-applet-gui

I just installed the gyum rpm and its associated yum-applet rpm found at fedoranews.org. They work quite well, but suppose I wanted the rhn-applet back so that it would work with my up2date sources, i.e. like it was before yum-applet was installed.

How would I get back the alert icon that is associated with rhn-applet-gui? (My system says rhn-applet-gui and rhn-applet-tui are not found now, which makes me wonder if it got replaced completely with the yum-applet alert icon.)

Thanks,
Clint