kernel-sourcecode missing?

Hello everyone!

I am running FC3. I can't seem to find kernel-sourcecode packages anymore. Am I missing something or are they really missing? I had to go into SRPMS on a mirror and download the kernel*.src.rpm and extracted the source and config from there. However when I boot into my new compiled kernel, I get a problem I'm assuming from SELinux which says "no security policy" and then a kernel panic. Can anyone help me out w/ this problem as it is critical for me to have the source.

Thanks,

Lee