kernel 2.6.7-1.494.2.2 bugs ?

Hi Guys,
I've just updated my FC2 kernel to 2.6.7-1.494.2.2 .

I've noticed some probs. with that...I hope it's only
a "version" problem and not a 'change of features':

a) ntfs module found on linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net
doesn't work anymore (I mean the proper version of the
module).

b) My bttv-based TV card isn't detected anymore (also
by loading the same modules the previous kernel loads
automatically): the latest kernel doesn't load needed
modules anymore.

c) Since this version of the kernel, a new driver has
been introduced: sn9c102 but it's not the latest
version provided by the author and, also the latest
version is useless as neither apps do support
Video4Linux2 ...

Could anyone help me in any of these matters (the
bigger one is my TV card)...

Thanks,
Igor.

Yahoo! Companion - Scarica gratis la toolbar di Ricerca di Yahoo!
http://companion.yahoo.it