Re: Update blip???

In looking at the character repeat problem, I have found that:

If I go to preferences keyboard and check Key presses repeat when key is
held down, then in the test area I get no repeating characters but each
key press provides an immediate two characters.  Further, at the time I
click the check box I get an error with the following details:

Type mismatch: Expected `int' got `float' for key
/desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/delay

The gnome schema says int, but the %gconfig.xml file in my directory
keeps getting set to float (even if I change it to int in a editor).

thanks,

Ralph