Installing a Desktop (X, Gnome, KDE)

Title: Message
Does anyone know of a simple way to install a Desktop to Fedora Core 1 Linux? I originally built it as a server, but now I want to use it for development, however I don't want to reinstall. When I look for the packages for these there are many not to mention all of the dependencies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,
mattB.