Re: NFS-server and firewall

I have explored the same issue in the past and came across the
same URL that Scot posted. I have since modified that document to
work specifically with RedHat/Fedora distributions. Should make
for a pretty painless implementation.

http://maverick.library.gatech.edu/docs/nfs_firewall.html

Andrew

--
ANDREW DIETZ
Systems Administrator

        This email was composed using the GTEL Webmail client.

to  which  it  is  addressed  and  may  contain  confidential  and/or
priviledged  material. Any  review, retransmission,  dissemination or
other  use  of, or  taking  of any  action  in  reliance  upon, this
information  by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited.

           Georgia Tech Library and Information Center
                  http://www.library.gatech.edu