NFSD: setclient : string in use by client

Dear Friends
I am very new to this news group. I have installed Fedora Core 2
(FC-2) on my SMP server and clients. I configured NFSv4 and
tried to mount server Home directory across clients machines through
NFSv4. When i login to my clients
machine through "SSH" from server, i receive following
Error:

NFSD: setclientid : string in use by client(client
41188587/00000001)
and after that i am unable to logout from console and my Switch port
corresponding to Server and clients
start flasing.

Waiting for help from anyone.
Please help to solve this error.