Re: FC1 user dissapointed

On Wednesday August 11, 2004 at 6:43 a.m. Felix Mathais
<fc2_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I poisted my problem some time ago. It is a problem which prevents me from
> using FC2, becuase it does not recognize my network card.
>
> I am wondering that noibody has the curtesy to answer me. I would like to
> upgrade to FC2, but I need my network running

Felix,

Well please e-x-c-u-s-e our rudeness for not answering you. Now, if you'll
just tell us what network card FC2 doesn't recognize, perhaps someone will
will be able to suggest a solution.

(And if insist on being snippy about it, at least spell check your post so
you don't look like a total lamer.)

-- Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 1 kernel 2.4.22-1.2199.nptl on P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
                         -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov