Re: OT - Can't seem to resolve atrpms.net

> However, ns.atrpms.net appears to be down.. and ns6.gandi.net doesn't appear
> to be configured to resolve for atrpms

>From mythtv-users:

   There are currently DNS resolving failures with atrpms.net entries,
   I'll try to get them back running as soon as possible.

   In the meantime, if you have connectivity problems try the IPs
   160.45.32.86 or 160.45.32.210.

   Note: This does not affect the main apt/yum repo at
   apt.physik.fu-berlin.de (different domain).
   --
   Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net