Re: [fedora] subject prefix: Was How to set up two monitors with ATI Mach64 Rage Pro AGP and S3 Trio64V2

> By the way, a query to list manager ( Warren? ). Most list
> I subscribe to prefix [listname] to the subject line of
> every post. Is there any chance of doing the same thing with
> fedora-list and fedora-devel-list. It just make it a bit easier
> to sort out crowded email inboxes.

Did not saw any response to this post from this list.  Thought
I'd submit it again for the above query (should not have put
as 2nd topic in a post).

> There are quite a lot of information on dual monitor setup on the
> net but so far I have been frustrated in my attempt to set up
> an S3 with agp-ati-mach64: what I thought is a reasonably common
> configuration.

As a postcript, I am closing this issue. Unfortunately the
conclusion is negative. The limited capability of the bios
on my Dell PIII means I cannot get an additional pci display
card to work together with the onboard ati-agp adapter.
  Such combination may work on machines with more
sophisticated bios. My option now is look for a second
PCI display card, or get a dual headed one.
  Any comments on this would be welcomed.

Thanks
-Asri Sulaiman