[FC2] Can I disable these "unnecessnary" services?(a bit long)

Hi,

Almost all people will suggest me to turn off those unnecessnary
services after installation, but what kind of services should be
considered as "uncessnary"?

After doing some study, I list what I think about the services and
hopefully someone can kindly correct my comments :)

----
1.acpid,apmd
  Power Management Service.
  If this computer is a desktop = turn off (assume we have a UPS)
  if this is a laptop, keep it
2.cpuspeed
  Adjust CPU speed, those PC with speed-adjustable CPUs should have it.
  (Usually installed on a laptop?)
3.dc_client, dc_Server
  Should be turned on if PC is one of multiple web servers with SSL
4.Irqbalance
  Should be enabled if you have multiple processors.
5.mdmonitor,mdmpd
  Should be turned on if you have a software disk array.
6.messagebus
  if this pc had installed KDE/GNOME...
7.microcode_ctl
  if your processor is pentium-class and higher(Pentium 60-200 is not
included). AMD,Cyrix,VIA and those 64-bit processors are not included
either)
8.netplugd
  if you don't like your FC2 configure your network automatically after
network is restored, you can have this service disabled.
9.random
Used to generate random numbers...leave it alone?
A.rawdevices
Used for SCSI or some special purpose application, like Datbase Server?
Don't know :(
B.readahead, readahead_early
  Those two services can help FC2 improve its performance by load some
program in advance.
C.services?
Don't know whtat this means...
D.sgi_fam
SGI's File alteration monitor
Help some applications to notify user or other programs about the
changes.Maybe disabled if your pc is a text_based server???

-------
Thanks for any suggestions...

Patrick