Re: Wierd Up2Date problem

| See that's the problem, I don't KNOW which packages, as I can never get
| up2date or yum to tell me what packages are available.  The notification
| icon keeps flashing the red ! with '2 updates available (0 skipped)'
in the
| tool tip, but no packages show up when I run it.  Also, I don't have
it set
| to upgrade the kernels automatically, but I don't see any new kernels
listed
| either.  BTW, this is FC2, my fault, I should have mentioned that in the
| first one.

Try stopping and restarting the notification icon....  It just may be
that the icon has not updated itself properly.  Usually, the default for
checking for updates is 10 minutes or 1 hour... I forget which.  Anyway,
if an update is already installed, the icon may tell you that there are
ones available even after the update till it refreshes.

James