Re: USB Flash Drive

RoboticGolem wrote:
Do any other of your usb devices work? Is it just the flash drive? Is the flash drive in your /etc/fstab file? Is automout failing to
mount it correctly and then leaving a stale mount floating on you
system preventing you from using it anymore till a reboot? I know its
been a while, but I have a different mainboard and am not having a
problem with my flash drive. (...but mind you I have 3 usb hubs and
about 10devices that run usb..)

-ROboticGolem

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:39:15 -0600, Charles Curley