Re: PDF-Files - converting to Open Office-Docs or Rich Text?

Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> i like very much the function in openoffice.org, where you can convert
> your files to pdf. But i look for something,
> where i can convert my pdf-documents to openoffice.org-docs or at least
> richtext or ascii-text. Do you have any idea?

[james@howells james]$ cd /usr/bin
[james@howells bin]$ ls pdfto*
pdftoppm  pdftops  pdftosrc  pdftotext
[james@howells bin]$ rpm -qf /usr/bin/pdftotext
xpdf-3.00-3

(In other words, try pdftotext from the xpdf RPM).

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james@ | When computers emit smoke, it means they've chosen a
westexe.demon.co.uk    | new Pope.  Unfortunately, they invariably choose the