NIS/Automount under Fedora

    For a long time I've been keeping an LTSP machine here, but the kids
like my Fedora better than their RH8 installs, and it's so sensitive to
network congestion and CPU loads.  Plus, we have a spare machine.

    I'd like to set up a hybrid; somewhere between a full machine and a
thin client; a machine with a large number of apps, but no home
directories using another machine to authenticate.

    Has anyone used _Fedora_ for automounting of home directories?

Brian FahrlÃnder                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller