Re: [FC2] up2date - What the?

Andy Choens wrote:
Which version of mozilla are you running.

1.6-8

I've been trying to compile
Galeon on my machine.  From what I read on the website it seems like
they may not be trying to support Mozilla on the gtk side,  thus the
galeon 1.2 series is effectively dead.

--andy

Truth is - I don't even remember installing Galeon at any stage (don't even know what it was), until I just got curious and read the man page. A gecko based web browser.

I use Mozilla for browsing.

A simple 'rpm -e galeon' cured everything.

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth (mind you some of the threads are infinitely more wasteful of late :( ).

Regards,
Ed.