Re: kernel probe of vesafb0 failed with error -6

DN> Hello there, Yes, I just checked and i see that error as well.  No
DN> idea what it means though :)

It's part of the new system for cryptographically signing modules.
Looks like it's not quite finished.  It doesn't harm anything.

The message in the subject seems to me to be caused by kudzu; I only
see it once shortly after I reboot the machine.

 - J<