HP ze4600 series keyboard hanging on FC2 install process

Hi all,

I've been running FC1 on my notebook and it is ok.
In order to upgrade from FC1 to FC2, I booted from FC2 first CD.

Then it shows the screen asking for options. I just hit Enter and the
installation process began, but my keyboard stopped working from that
point.

I can't even go through the screen that asks if you want to test the
media before continuing. Ctrl+Alt+Del don't work too. My only options is
to keep the power button pressed for about 5 seconds to get the machine
booted.

When I installed the FC1, I had to keep hitting the keyboard during the
kernel load to get it recognized, but this procedure didn't work with
FC2.

Thanks for any help

Rodrigo Malara
PS: sorry about my poor english