Re: [SOLVED] Re: Increasing the maximum number of open files

I know this, but I know the application uses a lot of open files. When you
give it a lot to do, it opens even more files. I just need to increase the
number somewhat, not to 90000. When it hits the next boundary with less work,
I'll start worrying.
- Jeroen