Redistributing hard drive space

I ordered a copy of Win4Lin 5 this week and it came in today and I got
it installed.  I was running dual boot with Linux and Windows ME, but
now that I've got Win4Lin working, I'd like to get rid of Windows and
reclaim the 14GB it was using for Linux.  When I installed Fedora Core
anaconda offered use all my partitions, but I don't know how to do that
after install and I don't really feel like reinstalling Fedora Core.  I
haven't had to reinstall it since last April, and this is the longest
I've gone without having to reinstall the OS in either Linux or
Windows.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?  Please help!