re: Subject: Re: Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

--On Friday, August 06, 2004 6:55 AM -0700 Timothy Payne <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have jumped off the bridge.  The guy just wanted to know about any
other surprises.  An easy solution is to ship FC3 with the default
screen saver as the FC logo or something, and next to "random" put  not
all appropriate for the work place.

Better to just remove all content. The only value in a screen saver in a corporation is to protect the monitor or keep sensitive content from the wrong eyes. You only need a black screen for that. Any content not only in screen savers but paint programs and other packages should be moved out of the distro lest it offend *anyone*. If we want Fedora to be successful in Iran, we need to make sure no naked ankles are in there, after all. ;)