Re: Tomcat

Hi Michael,

 --- Michael Folin <michael.folin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> how do I install Tomcat i fedora?
> can't find it during the installation

If you mean during the installation of Fedora Core
itself, then I don't think Tomcat is provided with
Fedora Core (please feel free to correct me if I'm
wrong).

This means you will probably need to download Apache
Jakarta Tomcat (either binaries, or the source which
you'll need to build) and install it.

Hope this helps.

All the best,

Rahul