Re: fedora core 3

On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 01:58:00AM +0200, Leandro Vidal wrote:

> Hi. What must I do in order to update fedora core 2 to fedora core 3? I
> mean, it is necessary re-install everything or exists any up2date?

Step #1:
     Wait until FC3 is released.  It is expected to be released
     at the end of October beginning of November.  It takes
     a week or two for all the mirrors to sync up on such a big event.

     See http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule
     See also http://fedora.redhat.com

When step #1 is completed.

Step #2:
     Download and read the release notes.

Step #3
     Download the ISO images and burn a local set.

Step #4
     Check that there are no erata that involve your hardware.

Step $5
     Backup your personal system data in a way that you
     know, understand and can test.

Step $6
     With the full set of CDROMs in hand...
     Boot the first FC3 cdrom and begin the adventure.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	Just say no to 74LS73 in 2004