Re: bypassing the bringing up the wlan0 interface in Fedora Core 2

I must have misconfigured my wireless interface (wlan0) because now
Fedora hangs up when it tries to bring ip the wlan0 interface during
startup.  How do I bypass bringing up this interface, do I can fix the
configurations?

If it's a PCMCIA card, easiest way to boot would probably be to pull it out.. Or if its internal, flip the switch if available that disables it (laptop).

Otherwise, boot into single user mode from grub would be my suggestion

At the GRUB menu:

   1.      If you have a GRUB password configured, type p and enter the password.
   2.      Select Red Hat Linux with the version of the kernel that you wish to
           boot and type e for edit. You will be presented with a list of
           items in the configuration file for the title you just selected.
   3.      Select the line that starts with kernel and type e to edit the line.
   4.      Go to the end of the line and type single as a separate word
           (press the [Spacebar] and then type single). Press [Enter] to exit
           edit mode.
   5.      Back at the GRUB screen, type b to boot into single user mode.