Re: Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

PC -> way to block free speech.

This is so OT for this list, but whatever..

Extreme PC is a bad thing.. Do I want to walk by some womans desk while she's showing the video of her birthing her first born to some co-workers? No.. i do not want to see that at work. It's work, keep it professional.

It's not what offends you.. it's what could even remotely possibly offend the
people around you..  yes, live in fear of the corporate of the world.

You should really try to find another job. Good luck!

Why? I'm able to do my job just fine and be happy.. I don't gawk at the women at work, i don't violate their rights, they don't violate mine.