Re: SB Audigy now (mostly) works

Aaron Gaudio schrieb:

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 21:03 +0100, Rahul Sadotra wrote:

The only thing that doesn't work is CD playing. I
still can't get CD output from the speakers (even
though I have put both CD and Audigy CD dials to full
volume), although I can get CD output through
headphones and change volume through headphone volume
control on my CD-RW and DVD-ROM drives (Which I
believe was suggested).

Have you tried using xmms's digital audio extraction? Have you checked the analog multimedia cable(s) between the drive(s) and your soundcard?

Or fitting the cable between CD-Player and motherboard? It sounds stupid, but I was that stupid who forgot that ;-)