Re: Unable to brows internet

wilzad aboobacker wrote:
Hi Guys,
I have fedora core 2 installed in my system. and i am able to connect to internet using kppp. but after connection when i am trying to open any site, browsers says that address not found. even i can't open fedora home page.

If any of you know a remedy for this, please inform me.

Br wilzad

hello Wilzad
Looks like a name resolution issue.
Configure your DNS server entry to those of your ISP.
If you do not have the DNS address try callign them or getting them form any paperwork they might have provided you or ask a friend/familly if they re using the sameThat should solve your problem
hth
Thierry