Re: How to configure Adsl

fedora wrote:
Hi to all,

This is my first post but this list helps me a lot already!! Well, I installed the Fedora Core 2 yesterday and when went to configure the adsl thru adsl-setup I got this error message:

   /sbin/ifup  ppp0

/sbin/adsl-start line 125:16856 terminated 4CONNECT "$@" >dev/null > 2>&1

What is that error. On Fedora Core 1 worked without any problem.

Thanks  in Advance

Iassa

Also check if your ISP is using PPPoE.

I was visiting inlaws last month and two of them lost their connections due to this change. As they are running Windows 95 and 98, even their ISP won't support them.

Here is a link for PPPoE for Linux.
  http://www.suse.de/~bk/PPPoE-project.html