Re: Simple database

Hi

I found this a few days ago and had since forgotten about this thread
but knoda (a kde app) works with mysql db to generate forms reports and
has a very similar interface to Access.

I installed it with yum but for a better description on it check
kde-apps.org

Link to the kde-apps page.
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=9808