WINE

I am still new with Linux but i am growing quite fond of
it, I do however have a query about WINE. The winfile
utility looks almost like winexplorer right, but I can't
seem to copy and paste files within it. I want to run
Quake3 on Linux, but it keeps on asking for the cd, even if
it is in the drive (it worked fine in windows XP) so I
thought to download a crack for the executable. So I just
want to know how I can copy this onto the "c:\" drive.

Thanx allot Renier
For super low premiums ,click here http://www.dialdirect.co.za/quote