Re: FC2: KDE "autorun" spinning on login

Colin J Thomson wrote:
On Wednesday 04 Aug 2004 18:10, Clint Harshaw wrote:

When I log into KDE on my FC2 box, there is "autorun" with the spinning
hourglass that runs for around 30 seconds, before stopping and going
away.

You can change the settings for the "launch feedback" in :
Control Center>Appearance & Themes>Launch Feedback.

Using Autorun as an example, you could disable the launch feedback for Autorun completely without affecting anything else, go into your .kde/Autostart DIR select the properties for Autorun.desktop, Application Tab, advanced options and turn off "enable feedback"

HTH

Colin

Thanks! That did the trick! Clint