Re: Probable Bug in German Translation

Martin Weil wrote:
Hi!

I noticed a probable bug in the german translation.To be honest, I don't know if it occurs in other translations.

When you do a graphical login, and enter a wrong password, the second time two text phrases are printed over each other. It's no big deal but should be reported. I tried to use Bugzilla but didn't get very far. I didn't know which component to choose... Perhaps this is the wrong list to post this, if so, sorry 'bout that.

Regards
Martin

gdm if you are using the default setup.

kdm if you are using the KDE login manager.

There were some bugs related to German translations. I did not see one describing your symptoms. Most fixes were moved upstream.

Jim