Bigger cursor FC2

Hi All,

I'm trying to make a bigger cursor on FC2.
I'm using KDE as default.
I made a file in my directory and in the root directory named .Xdefaults.
In Xdefaults I wrote
Xcursor.size:   64.
Well this is working fine with the boot graphics and as long as the KDE loading window is showing.
When KDE is loaded the cursor shrinks back to normal.
I didn’t find anything like that in the list archive.

Can some one Help me?

Thank You.

Dalibor Malek