Re: OpenOffice gaining on MSOffice?

I don't use the Fedora supplied OpenOffice RPMs. The total install
size is around 550MB. I prefer the tarball from openoffice.org. The
total install size is less than half at about 250MB. The reason is
that Fedora forces you to install the i18n package which contains
every language module for OpenOffice. If you download the tarball from
openoffice.org, you only download and install the language you need.

Paul