Sendmail Problem or maybe not

Hello fedora-list,

I am having a problem with sendamail on my fedora install. I can send
e-mail to the server and I can send e-mail from the server.
I can access the e-mail that is on the server with SquirrelMail.
But I can not download my e-mail to my home computer.
It always says connect failed.
I can download e-mail of of other servers just not my one with Fedora.
Anybody have any suggestions ?

--
Best regards,
 Richard                          mailto:rdkurth@xxxxxxxxxxxx