Re: to clone or not to clone that is the question

john brennan-sardou wrote:
hello everybody,
here is my question for the day. Being sick and tired of windows but forced every now and then to use it, I have always put my faith in Ghost and it does seem to save those really awful moments in ones computor life. Is there a program under linux with which I can do the same thing? In other words can I clone linux onto a DVD or not?

Try "partimage": http://www.partimage.org/

--

-John (john@xxxxxxxxxxx)